Sungai Ara, Pulau Pinang

Please call me back!!! Verry bad product!!!original price RM7k something..after discount RM254...but the Watch is likes a toyssss...please refund my money.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of forsining network studio watch from Deals Ensogo Malaysia and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Deals Ensogo Malaysia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Deals Ensogo Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Deals Ensogo Malaysia?

Comments

Klang, Selangor, Malaysia #1177096

I bought 4 similar watches and felt the same as you.I have been complaining to Ensogo thru emails every other week since I received them in early May.

To-date, no one has bother to reply nor attend to them.There are super fake and I want to return them, to sender (From JB ) and to get refund.

Deals Ensogo Malaysia - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category  from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Deals Ensogo Malaysia "Untill now I didn't receive my refund yet,more than 1 months,I didn't complete yet my deal but my ensogo cash been deducted.Lot's off email I had send but no body..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Deals Ensogo Malaysia - Not delivery Deals Ensogo Malaysia "ENSOGO Malaysia is a really poor service company, when you place an order you cannot get any update status and contact with the seller, even you can not take..." Read more FAKE PRODUCT ALERT: Roca Labs announces new FAKE product! Roca Labs "I used to be a customer until I took the info to my Dr and he told me that all of the very expensive $$$$$ stuff I bought was essentially..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Keystone Rv - Keystone travel trailer Keystone Rv "We purchased a keystone 4150 from camping world in Akron Ohio. Paid over $42,000 for the trailer. We are having leaks already after the camper has seen weather for 11..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more