Bought a micheal kors from ensogo watch at RM199.Unfortunately the watch is not genuine and fake.

Plus the stated freegift also not given.I was shocked and dissapointed and will never buy again from ensogo.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of michael kors runway logo watch. Deals Ensogo Malaysia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned michael kors runway logo watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Deals Ensogo Malaysia.

Had an Experience with Deals Ensogo Malaysia?

Comments

Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Deals Ensogo Malaysia - Not delivery Deals Ensogo Malaysia "ENSOGO Malaysia is a really poor service company, when you place an order you cannot get any update status and contact with the seller, even you can not take..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Keystone Rv - Keystone travel trailer Keystone Rv "We purchased a keystone 4150 from camping world in Akron Ohio. Paid over $42,000 for the trailer. We are having leaks already after the camper has seen weather for 11..." Read more