Untill now I didn't receive my refund yet,more than 1 months,I didn't complete yet my deal but my ensogo cash been deducted.Lot's off email I had send but no body reply and take actions, don't know how others channel to contact u but for me this is my last deal and i will keep informing others people so that they're won't be cheated like me

nuurshuhada wrote the review because of problems with payment at Deals Ensogo Malaysia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Deals Ensogo Malaysia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Deals Ensogo Malaysia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Deals Ensogo Malaysia?

Comments

Is it their business closed in Malaysia ? I also not yet get my refund after 3 months, keep chasing and email, also no respond.. Nobody answer the phone..

I am same too.I am merchant of ensogo malaysia.

They still owe me a lot of money not yet issued.

Their office in Menara Hap Seng closed down.They mention relocated to Singapore.

I get some information from insider, ensogo malaysia already take over by catcha group.

Try to spam below email

Ensogo Australia CFO email: rafael.melo@ensogo.com

Ensogo Thailand email: support@ensogo.com

Ensogo PH email: support@ensogo.com.ph Ensogo SG email: sg.crm@ensogo.com Hope it will help you