Two months already till now I haven't received this dress..i make a report to ensogo but no action taken nor reply me..pls others don't buy anything from ensogo anymore..

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Deals Ensogo Malaysia and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Deals Ensogo Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Deals Ensogo Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Deals Ensogo Malaysia?

Comments

Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia #1188194

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ENSOGO...TWO MONTH ALREADY UNTIL NOW I HAVEN;T RECEIVED MY ORDER..

CUSTOMER SERVIS LIKE *** ..NOT RESPOND MY EMAIL UNTIL NOW..

Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more Deals Ensogo Malaysia - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category  from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Deals Ensogo Malaysia "Untill now I didn't receive my refund yet,more than 1 months,I didn't complete yet my deal but my ensogo cash been deducted.Lot's off email I had send but no body..." Read more What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more DHGate Review Dhgate "I came across DHGate and wasnt sure what to think about some of the negative reviews but decided to try them out, and I am glad I did. My order..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more