Shah Alam, Selangor

Dear Ensogo, Albert,

Please refund my payment of RM56.00 immediately. It is clear that there was never any stock and the stock has never been shipped out.

Ordered: 14 May

On the way: 20 May (ETA 30 May - 13 June)

First ticket (product not received): 15th June, Cust Service Albert told me the fine print said the estimated delivery period is 06-Jun-2016 to 27-Jun-2016

Product still not arrived: 8 July 2016!

It is sad to think that Ensogo will rely on the majority of people forgetting they had not received the goods to keep the funds and never deliver on the goods as promised. A first chance was given to deliver the goods over the time stipulated. Now the second time stipulated has passed, and Ensogo should respond immediately.

However I am thoroughly convinced that Ensogo online site and service is terrible, terrible, terrible. I only ask that the site and company refund the payment to put a closing chapter on this bad online purchase experience.

Please just refund the payment back to me, thanks.

I didn't like: Product not delivered and feel cheated.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $56
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Deals Ensogo Malaysia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion