2.3

Dear Ensogo, Albert,

Please refund my payment of RM56.00 immediately. It is clear that there was never any stock and the stock has never been shipped out.

Ordered: 14 May

On the way: 20 May (ETA 30 May - 13 June)

First ticket (product not received): 15th June, Cust Service Albert told me the fine print said the estimated delivery period is 06-Jun-2016 to 27-Jun-2016

Product still not arrived: 8 July 2016!

It is sad to think that Ensogo will rely on the majority of people forgetting they had not received the goods to keep the funds and never deliver on the goods as promised. A first chance was given to deliver the goods over the time stipulated. Now the second time stipulated has passed, and Ensogo should respond immediately.

However I am thoroughly convinced that Ensogo online site and service is terrible, terrible, terrible. I only ask that the site and company refund the payment to put a closing chapter on this bad online purchase experience.

Please just refund the payment back to me, thanks.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $56. JaneEnsogo is overall dissatisfied with Deals Ensogo Malaysia and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about delivery service at Deals Ensogo Malaysia was product not delivered and feel cheated Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Deals Ensogo Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Deals Ensogo Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Deals Ensogo Malaysia?

Comments