Batu Pahat, Johor

ENSOGO Malaysia is a really poor service company, when you place an order you cannot get any update status and contact with the seller, even you can not take any action after placed an order.

I've been placed an order since mar 4 about 4 set Multifunction Wardrobe and cost RM260, but untill now still not delivery. the customer service totally cannot provide me any status about my order, and they just ask me to wait .

but...how long need to wait??? one month? one year? they didn't give any answer!!

untill now I still can not get an effective and right way to solve this problem.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $260. windwindong is overall dissatisfied with Deals Ensogo Malaysia and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Deals Ensogo Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Deals Ensogo Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Deals Ensogo Malaysia?

Comments

Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Deals Ensogo Malaysia - Shipping Service Review from Puchong, Selangor Deals Ensogo Malaysia "Two months already till now I haven't received this dress..i make a report to ensogo but no action taken nor reply me..pls others don't buy anything from ensogo anymore....." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more