Batu Pahat, Johor

ENSOGO Malaysia is a really poor service company, when you place an order you cannot get any update status and contact with the seller, even you can not take any action after placed an order.

I've been placed an order since mar 4 about 4 set Multifunction Wardrobe and cost RM260, but untill now still not delivery. the customer service totally cannot provide me any status about my order, and they just ask me to wait .

but...how long need to wait??? one month? one year? they didn't give any answer!!

untill now I still can not get an effective and right way to solve this problem.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $260. windwindong is overall dissatisfied with Deals Ensogo Malaysia and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Deals Ensogo Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Deals Ensogo Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Deals Ensogo Malaysia?

Comments

Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Deals Ensogo Malaysia - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category  from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Deals Ensogo Malaysia "Untill now I didn't receive my refund yet,more than 1 months,I didn't complete yet my deal but my ensogo cash been deducted.Lot's off email I had send but no body..." Read more Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more