Batu Pahat, Johor

ENSOGO Malaysia is a really poor service company, when you place an order you cannot get any update status and contact with the seller, even you can not take any action after placed an order.

I've been placed an order since mar 4 about 4 set Multifunction Wardrobe and cost RM260, but untill now still not delivery. the customer service totally cannot provide me any status about my order, and they just ask me to wait .

but...how long need to wait??? one month? one year? they didn't give any answer!!

untill now I still can not get an effective and right way to solve this problem.

Review about: Multifunction Wardrobe.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $260
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Deals Ensogo Malaysia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Deals Ensogo Malaysia - Ensogo delayed delivery and product still not arrived almost 2 months later Deals Ensogo Malaysia "Dear Ensogo, Albert, Please refund my payment of RM56.00 immediately. It is clear that there was never any stock and the stock has never been shipped out. Ordered: 14 May On the way:..." Read more Deals Ensogo Malaysia - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Deals Ensogo Malaysia "Untill now I didn't receive my refund yet,more than 1 months,I didn't complete yet my deal but my ensogo cash been deducted.Lot's off email I had send but no body..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more