Batu Pahat, Johor

ENSOGO Malaysia is a really poor service company, when you place an order you cannot get any update status and contact with the seller, even you can not take any action after placed an order.

I've been placed an order since mar 4 about 4 set Multifunction Wardrobe and cost RM260, but untill now still not delivery. the customer service totally cannot provide me any status about my order, and they just ask me to wait .

but...how long need to wait??? one month? one year? they didn't give any answer!!

untill now I still can not get an effective and right way to solve this problem.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $260. windwindong is overall dissatisfied with Deals Ensogo Malaysia and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Deals Ensogo Malaysia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Deals Ensogo Malaysia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Deals Ensogo Malaysia?

Comments