Deals Ensogo Malaysia - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur

Untill now I didn't receive my refund yet,more than 1 months,I didn't complete yet my deal but my ensogo cash been deducted.Lot's off email I had send but no body reply and take actions, don't know how others channel to contact u but for me this is my last deal and i will keep informing others people so that they're won't be cheated like me

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #836957 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Deals Ensogo Malaysia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 04 #1153865

Is it their business closed in Malaysia ? I also not yet get my refund after 3 months, keep chasing and email, also no respond.. Nobody answer the phone..

0 0 Reply

Apr 27 #1150591

I am same too. I am merchant of ensogo malaysia. They still owe me a lot of money not yet issued. Their office in Menara Hap Seng closed down. They mention relocated to Singapore.
I get some information from insider, ensogo malaysia already take over by catcha group.
Try to spam below email
Ensogo Australia CFO email:
Ensogo Thailand email:
Ensogo PH email: Ensogo SG email: Hope it will help you

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.